We are a fast growing AI & Telecom tech company offering a real-time tracking, prediction and monetization solution related to ultra-low latency and high reliability of public 5G cellular and 4G/LTE/5G private networks.
Benoit Gendron – CEO and co-founder
Benoit brings 25+ years in Telecom Sales and Product innovation. Sales Director at Ericsson in Canada and Europe with yearly quote of 25M$/y. Sold 4G/5G and Private LTE networks, telecom software, SAAS & Services to multiple network operators and utilities. M.Sc. from HÉC Business School in Canada.
Emmanuel Audousset – VP business development EU
Chief Revenue Officer and Business Developer in Europe. Ph.D.; CRO & co-founder of Astellia acquired by EXFO. Ex-CMO at Orange in France.
An strong DevOps/MLOps Team!
- Growing team with expertise in
- Agile Software Development using continous integration / continous deployment (CI/CD)
- Distributed Networks using cloud architecture and EDGE computing
- Real-time high velocity and low latency data streaming using Kafka and Akka Streams
- Responsive and Reactive software development using cutting edge development tools like Scala and Akka
- Time-Series Databases
- Real-time data visualization and reporting
- Container Orchestration using K8S & Docker
- Specialized rugged software development using ADA
Proud alumni of the following accelerator programs:
Synerleap, powered by ABB
LatenceTech is now part of Synerleap (powered by ABB) to develop partnerships with advanced industrials supporting time-critical use cases using its real-time monitoring solution
LATENCETECH ADMITTED TO THE RENOWNED MOBILITYXLAB SWEDISH INNOVATION HUB. Press Release
Google for Startups Accelerator Canada program
Encqor 5G program
Having deployed a live 5G network in five Canadian cities where LatenceTech has an ongoing live trial assessing ultra-low latency and high reliability 24/7/365.
LatenceTech has also completed Centech MTL Acceleration 2021 program for “deep tech” startups. It helped us clarify our value proposition and product roadmap to better serve the needs of our customers. We are now part of Centech’s Propulsion 2022 cohort. Press Release
Latence Technologies is pround to have completed the Next AI in 2021 cohort (AI incubator based in Canada) paving the way for more advanced real-time analytics in our ultra-low latency tracking and monetization solution for 5G networks.
LatenceTech is also supported by Startup Montreal, IVADO and Québec’s Ministère de l’économie et de l’innovation.