We are a fast growing AI & Telecom tech company offering a tracking, prediction and monetization solution related to ultra-low latency and high reliability of 5G cellular and 4G/LTE/5G private networks.
Benoit Gendron – Founder and CEO
- 24 years at Ericsson, in sales (~25M$ per year), marketing, business development and product management of mobile networks and telecom solutions (IMS, OSS, BSS)
- Work experience in Americas, Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
- M. Sc Information Systems – HEC Montréal (U. of Montreal Business School)
An efficient DevOps Team!
- Growing team with expertise in
- Agile Software Development using continous integration / continous deployment (CI/CD)
- Distributed Networks using cloud architecture and EDGE computing
- Real-time high velocity and low latency data streaming using Kafka and Akka Streams
- Responsive and Reactive software development using cutting edge development tools like Scala and Akka
- Time-Series Databases
- Real-time data visualization and reporting
- Container Orchestration
A technical partnership with ETS Professor Kim Khoa Nguyen
- B. Ing. (Polytechnique, Hanoï), M.Sc. (Institut de la francophonie pour l’Informatique, Hanoï), Ph.D. (Université Concordia)
- RESEARCH UNITS