We are a fast growing tech startup offring tracking and monetization tools related to ultra-low latency and high reliability of 5G cellular networks.
Benoit Gendron – Founder and CEO
- 24 years at Ericsson, in sales (~25M$/y) and business development of mobile networks and telecom solutions in Americas, Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
- M. Sc Information Systems – HEC Montréal (U. of Montreal Business School)
Zara Khani – Co-founder & AI/ML Expert
- ML/DL/RL and OR researcher & developer, Data Scientist with background in Telecom, Data Centers, Bioinformatics & Robotics
- M. Sc, AI & Operation Research, U. of Montréal
Latence Technologies Team also includes:
- DevOps team with expertise in IP and mobile networks, distributed cloud architecture
- AI/ML specialist in time-series analysis
- Interns (Master Degree level) from ETS University (Engineering School)
Technology Partner from ETS University
KIM KHOA NGUYEN
B. Ing. (Polytechnique, Hanoï), M.Sc. (Institut de la francophonie pour l’Informatique, Hanoï), Ph.D. (Université Concordia)
- RESEARCH UNITS
- Web site: